Photography Dummy

Dating Dummy's got a new hobby! All photos taken with a Canon S2 IS.

All Things Must Come to a... Beginning

I've decided to pick this site as a haven for my budding photography hobby. In the meantime, you can look at my current favorite photo, which I have now plastered as my desktop image.


If you want any photos from the site, drop me a comment or an email, and I'll be happy to email you higher resolution, full size images. Just make sure you give appropriate credit when and where it's due, and nobody gets hurt!
« Home

2:42 PM, August 19, 2005

Hopefully now you don't think I'm so crazy for wanting to stop and take a few pictures of plants while we were at the zoo.    



5:38 PM, August 19, 2005

Hey, hey, hey!!! Very cooooool! :)

and I see you've got the security thingy on your comments, too! :)    



12:38 PM, August 20, 2005

Nice photo! Loving you and my girl HDL becoming photographers.    



10:10 PM, November 05, 2006

Hurt me baby! LOL    



» Post a Comment