Photography Dummy

Dating Dummy's got a new hobby! All photos taken with a Canon S2 IS.

Date


« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

2:48 PM, August 22, 2005

I imagine a girl with a poodle skirt and a guy with greased back hair and a leather jacket who will sit here for their date! It looks VERY 1950's to me! I LIKE it! :)    



2:32 PM, August 23, 2005

Great comment modigli. I like the sensation of imagining numerous dates taking place at that table and wondering how much love it's 'felt'. I'm also wondering if it was you and ICG!    



7:10 PM, August 23, 2005

I can see a date, an older man with a nice burgandy wool sweater, pressed with love slacks and cozy shoes. Across from him, a sweet woman, simple lilac dress, sweater over her shoulders, a nice light pair of flat sensible shoes. She touches up her lipstick and he tells the waitress "two coffees, her's will be decaf, and the strawberry pancakes to share" The Waitress says, "I know Mr. Stoven, just like last week" with a smile.
The waitress sees a couple that she knows has sat there every saturday for 46 years.
The woman sees a man who has missed a button on his sweater, again.
The man sees a woman, who has never aged, grows more beautiful everyday and he loves more every minute. He always lets her have the last strawberry.

the end
M    



12:41 PM, August 25, 2005

The photo is wonderful. But what blows me away is the fact that by just adding a title it turns into something so much more, full of promise and love and broken hearts.    



» Post a Comment