Photography Dummy

Dating Dummy's got a new hobby! All photos taken with a Canon S2 IS.

Tip

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

11:23 AM, August 24, 2005

If only Humpty Dumpty had such poise and balance.    



8:31 AM, August 25, 2005

How'd you DO that???? Is there some gum under that egg that we don't see, or did you take this picture on an equinox?!!! ha!    



1:14 PM, August 25, 2005

No, that was really standing on its own! I put it down, let go - ON THE FIRST TRY - and when it stood, I thought, "Hmm. Must be a sticky surface or something." Then I moved it again, tried it in the same spot, tried and tried again for like ten million times - but it didn't work anymore! go figure. It was just one of those moments I guess.    



12:58 AM, August 31, 2005

Hye,

Its me again...the ghost.

You have a nice photo blog.

If you want more photoblogs you can find them at my site:

http://humanuniverse.blogspot.com in my BlogRoll. Ive marked all photoblogs with (PB) at the end of their names.

Thank you.    



» Post a Comment