Photography Dummy

Dating Dummy's got a new hobby! All photos taken with a Canon S2 IS.

Look Up

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

4:29 AM, September 09, 2005

Adorable! Nice photo's DD! :)    



12:25 PM, September 09, 2005

Is the sky falling??? ... I wonder what they're looking up at! ;)    



9:02 AM, September 10, 2005

Are they necking?    



6:14 PM, September 27, 2005

Love the turts :) I had a pair of red-ear sliders :) They are great little pets......they of course grew up and asked mom to move out ....so I let them go at the zoo :) The girl just left....zoom.....but the male...walked a bit on the bank, turned to look back at me.....as if to say thanks.....and then disappeared into the water......I visit the zoo often and wave to the bunch of turts sunning on the big logs .....My friends think Im nuts ,,,,,,but I know they recognize me ........    



» Post a Comment